Tom
Tom, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 years as a gunsmith, certified Armorer
47830436

While my CZ Woodcock over/under was disassembled the trigger

Customer Question

While my CZ Woodcock over/under was disassembled the trigger was pulled. It will not go back together now, how do I fix?
Category: Firearms Repair
Expert:  Kraig Vollmer replied 4 months ago.

Do you have a parts book for that gun. If so find the part that is call cocking lever. Normally when the barrels are on it it recocks by pushing back on a rod when the gun is broke open to reload it you will need to be VERY careful and find a punch brass if you have one to push the rod back that would normally be done when breaking it open. Look to see what barrel it was on top or bottom. Or did both get fired when barrels not on. I don't know how easy this is for you to understand. When you work on guns all day things like this seen easy.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Awesome, that worked. Thank you sir!

I hope you give me a positive rating so that I may collect my payment for this service on this site. Let me know if there is any thing else you need.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can't find anything to let me rate this. Where's the link at?

I am not sure were you find that link I have never had to have a question answered. I thought the screen that you start on tells all about how the site works and how you get connected to a gunsmith.