How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2605
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is in regards to employment tax, We live in the

Customer Question

My question is in regards ***** ***** tax
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We live in the state of VA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The employer was an international company - the position was based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, but the person working was located in VA. ok
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?