Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

This question is for CHer Only. Cher. How are you doing? May

Customer Question

This question is for CHer Only. Hey Cher. How are you doing?
May I ask you a question that requires some research?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 months ago.
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I'm going to be answering your question in this reply box instead of the other one. I'm just copying your question, here:

Great, Cher.
COuld you possibly find me specialists that can assist me with my credit score situation? I am not looking for companies like Lexington law. All they do is only dispute your negative items. I would like advice on how to build my credit strategically by buikding positive credit smartly. I would like a professional that might charge me by the hour. I have read some books on the topic already but since there is a lot riding on this this for me (I need to have good credit) I wouldn't mind paying someone for extra advice.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 4 months ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your very helpful reply.

I will research this for you and let you know what I can find. It might take a while, so thanks in advance for your patience.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 4 months ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your patience.

I'm so sorry, but after researching, I could only find companies that 'fix' your credit by having negative things deleted, the one thing you said you didn't want. I'm afraid I'll have to opt out and open your question to all other experts. I hope you find what you're looking for!

Warmest regards,

Cher