Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I need the name of a medical supplier for diabetic supplies

Customer Question

I need the name of a medical supplier for diabetic supplies through the mail, that my medicare and supplement will pay for
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I use to get my testing supplies through the mail and the company that I was with no longer supplies them. I don't think the drug store here wants to worry with it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I have medicare and a supplement policy and I don't have to pay a deductible out of pocket, my supplement takes care of that
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Dr. David replied 19 days ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 19 days ago.

you can get your diabetic supplies through this company

https://libertymedical.com/

Liberty Medical

Liberty Medical Supply 8881 S. U.S. Highway*****Lucie, Florida 34952

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

is their phone number