Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I own a Golf course and would like to buy another one, my

Customer Question

I own a Golf course and would like to buy another one, my first course is owned by a holding company. Does it purchase the second company?
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 4 months ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

YES it can. Your current holding company can certainly purchase another company. It would become the owned subsidiary of the currently holding company. In fact, this would be the most straight forward way to acquire the another golf course.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,