Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Can i set up a company in Australia for the sole purpose of

Customer Question

Can i set up a company in Australia for the sole purpose of trading and holding equity securities?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 months ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you. Please remain online for a while as I prepare your reply.

Yes, you can promote / form a company with a sole objective of dealing in securities. You will have to register your company with ASIC -- Australian Securities and Investments Commission.

http://asic.gov.au/for-business/starting-a-company/

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,