Phillips Esq., Financial Analyst and Licensed Attorney
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I don't know who to ask this question. My 29 year old son

Customer Question

I don't know who to ask this question. My 29 year old son desperately needs to be in a dual diagnosis long term reha program. He suffers with extremely chronic migraines and has trouble holding a job. For that reason no insurance. I am looking for help anywhere. I cannot afford to pay outright. And have considered applying for insurance but we are farmers and it is our most difficult year on record. He is in dire need but it seems that dual diagnosis long term care is for the wealthy only . Lori
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Hello Lori: I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to contact your State's department for Medicaid Services for assistance. If he does not have a job and is in dire need of medical assistance, he may be eligible for free health care from your State under the State's Medicaid Program. This is a joint program of the Federal and the State.

Best wishes,