Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I WROTE A COUPLE OF BOOKS, SELF PUBLISHED, DIDNT MAKE ANY

Customer Question

I WROTE A COUPLE OF BOOKS, SELF PUBLISHED, DIDNT MAKE ANY MONEY IN 2014. I CLOSED THE BUSINESS, NEVER HAD A BUSNESS LICENSE, AND DID A SCHEDULE C WHICH REFLECTS A BUSINESS LOSS, AND HAD NO DEBTS.I AM NOW IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO CLOSE ON A HOME AND THE MORTGAGE UNDERWRITER WANTS A LETTER FROM AN ACCOUNTANT STATING THAT THERE ARE NO LOSSES THAT ARE CARRIED OVER AND MY BUSINESS IS NO LONGER ACTIVE (WHICH MAKES NO SENSE). CAN YOU WRITE ME A LETTER.I CAN SEND YOU THE SCHEDULE C TO LOOK AT AND CAN PROVIDE DETAILS YOU MIGHT NEED. I WILL PAY YOU FOR THE LETTER. there IS NO ADVICE THAT I NEED. HECK, I WILL TYPE THE LETTER AND YOU CAN CHANGE IT AS YOU SEE FIT.***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 month ago.

In which state jurisdiction are you located?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
California
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you write a simple letter stating that based on my 2014 return based on I had no liabilities as reflected on my Schedule C, I do not have any carryover losses? That is what I need. Not advice or guidance. There would be no push back on you. Nor would it have any legal bearing.

You're in luck. I am a member of the State Bar of California,the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (SanLuis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino,Riverside Counties). So, yes, I can write a letter.

I will send you a premium services offer and if you accept, then we can discuss this matter offline in confidence.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

P.S. If we cannot come to terms on the cost of professional services, then you can obtain a refund from Justanswer for any monies paid.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Haven't got your offer yet.

Sorry about that!

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Are you sending the premiiu9 offer?

I sent it. And, the system shows it's sent.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Are you referring to the premium service offer for $72.00. You spoke of coming to terms for the service which I thought was something outside of the fee for advice.

What am I supposed to do next?

I didn't send a premium services offer for $72.00. My understanding is that the website charges $5 for me to provide my contact information (but, I've never used the customer-facing website interface).

Regardless, as previously mentioned, if we can't come to terms, you can get all of your money refunded by Justanswer! Or, you can contact customer service and ask the to explain what's going on. See this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I apologize for any confusion, but honestly, I'm in the dark as much as you are.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Please send you offer to my personal email. I can't find your offer.

The website acts as a "black box." You are entirely anonymous to me, and vise versa -- and the website's software obscures attempts to provide email addresses or phone numbers via the text-based interface.

I'm sure customer service can assist you. I will send them a message on your behalf.