Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I am looking to invest in listed insolvency/bankruptcy

Customer Question

I am looking to invest in listed insolvency/bankruptcy practices. An example of such a firm would be Begbies Traynor Group.
For every firm you recommend, I will pay $5-10 (depending on the quality of the firm), max $100. The firms can be anywhere in the developed world, though US preferred.
Category: Finance
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 months ago.

What will you pay for an explanation that there are no such practices in which you can invest, located anywhere in the USA?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I think I should increase my offer per firm, to say $20, as they are not located in the USA. Here is what Wikipedia says about
Begbies Traynor Group (LSE: BEG):"Begbies Traynor Group (LSE: BEG) is a leading UK professional services consultancy working alongside businesses, individuals, professional advisers and financial institutions in the areas of; restructuring & turnaround, corporate and personal insolvency, corporate finance, forensic accounting, investigations and risk consulting. During 2014 the firm handled more corporate insolvency cases than any other firm – in excess of 1000 appointments."So: $20 for providing the name of the 2nd biggest (listed firm), and another $20 for the third biggest, and so on up to the first 5 ( = $100).

I'll reopen the question for others to assist. Best wishes in your search and thanks for using Justanswer!

Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. Since the last expert opted out, I can assist.

I will post an Offer of Premium Service for a list of five such firms.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you fear you will not get paid, then start off by posting only one or two such firms.
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

I misunderstood your request. I thought you wanted five large firm names, which I offered to provide for the price you quoted. I also have to make sure that the firms accept external investment.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dear PDTax
The firms need NOT be US firms. You need NOT make sure that the firms accept external investment. The firms must be listed on a stock exchange.
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for clarifying what you need. My offer stands. Please advise.

Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

I didn't hear back, so I assumee my offer did not meet your needs.

I am sorry we could not make a deal.

I'll opt out.

Other experts can review your request and advise.