bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast
Experience:  IRS Enrolled Agent, 18+ years of experience in tax preparation with associated finance experience.
71603090

Are there any companies that exist that will help pay for

Customer Question

Are there any companies that exist that will help pay for medical bills?
Category: Finance
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Some states and local governments have programs to assist people with paying medical bills. There are also some private nonprofit groups that offer financial assistance. You can contact your city or county representative (or your local social service agency) for information.

Most hospitals have charity care programs to help cover or reduce medical bills for some families. Eligibility is usually based on income and savings. Advertising for these programs is often minimal or non-existent, so you will need to actively seek them out. Many nonprofit medical clinics have similar programs.

If you are a member of a church, you may be able to obtain assistance from them.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb