bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast
Experience:  IRS Enrolled Agent, 18+ years of experience in tax preparation with associated finance experience.

I been sending checks to Radiology Assoc of So Florida Acct

Customer Question

I been sending checks to Radiology Assoc of So Florida Acct #4910*377271.1 since 2013 until now, also I send check to Baptist Health Neuroscience Center Acct # 010452 also since 2013, the account is under Raul Diaz, I call different places and noboby can give straight answer on the balance on these two account, can you help, your company taking care these accounts?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: i don't understand what you are trying to say
Category: Finance
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer has nothing to do with either of those companies, so we would not have access to your personal information.

Do either or both of these companies send you a statement every month?

If you mail your checks, what are the addresses you mail them to?

Someone at both companies should be able to tell you what the outstanding balance is on these accounts.

Please give me additional information so I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No they not send statement every month.
I write the check to Baptist Health Neuroscience Center - P O Box 198054 - Atlanta, GA###-##-#### I call them and they don't have a record of this account, I print one of the checks paid previous month and it is deposit to Lack End GTD Bank of America.
The other account I write the check to Radiology Assoc of So Florida - P O Box 919336 - Orlando, FL###-##-#### also I called both of these companies and they can't find any account under Raul Diaz. I print this check from my bank and it was deposit to Lack of End GTD Suntrust Bank. You are from Lack of End correct? Please let me know what I need to do, the two companies where I been sending the payments didn't help at all it is so weird that they said can't find the account number
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What is your phone number?
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 2 months ago.

Just Answer is not affiliated with Baptist Health Neuroscience Center or Radiology Associates of South Florida.

I cannot provide my phone number.

If they have no record of an account, how and why are they cashing the checks you send?

Perhaps the accounts are under a different name?

My best advice would be to stop sending payments until you are provided with information.

Best regards,

Expert:  bkb1956 replied 2 months ago.

Lack End GTD means Lack of Endorsement Guaranteed". It means the checks you are writing are being deposited to the payee's account even without an actual signature on the back.

As I mentioned, I would stop sending payments until you receive information from Baptist Health and Radiology Associates.