Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years

My step dad's family trust just sold its last remaining

Customer Question

Hello, my step dad's family trust just sold its last remaining property. It has dispersed $150k to him and is dissolving. My step dad is 62, has no income but disability payments, and has health issues for which he has not had to pay because he is covered by Medicare. He also receives food stamps. We want to invest the money so he can receive monthly income but we don't want to lose any of his benefits. Ideally, we'd like to generate $750/month.What are the best options in this situation and what are the pros and cons of each option?
Category: Finance
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I can assist, but your question suggests planning that is far beyond the scope of this kind of website assistance.

I can assist, but the suggestions I make would require significant insight into his finances, and a much higher price than the posted deposit.

I'll make that offer. Accept, and I can assist by phone tomorrow.