Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I have a question about the Investment. Could you help me to

Customer Question

I have a question about the Investment. Could you help me to see the investment instrument, and to see is it against my benefit?
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I add the files on
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you. What specifically is your question?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello
Is the file that I send it to you could be the contract or agreement for my investment?
On the schedule 3, the form of Conversion Notice, the company want me to sign it right now. If I sign it before the Maturity Date, is it will against my benefit?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The company also sends me the letter that they told me is the corpore for my investment. I put it on file. Is it a corpore has a legally binding?

The conversion notice would only be effective if the company did not pay the interest. The note was issued on July 29, 2016. The company would need to pay interest after 12 month. If the company does not pay the interest than it would be possible for the note to be converted into A shares.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If the company does not pay the interest, and the note to be converted into A shares; is it will against my benefit?

The conversion is a benefit to you. It is protection against the company defaulting on the note. Of course there is also the risk that the shares would not be of any value.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did not find the words about the company would need to pay interest after 12 months. Could you explain it to me? Thank you

I agree with that. The interest is 2% per year and it looks like it would accrue until the maturity date (3 years).