Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years

I am 91 years old, and in good health. I own 2 trusts, and

Customer Question

I am 91 years old, and in good health. I own 2 trusts, and have been advised to liquidate, due to a recent change in tax laws. (Inheritance taxes??0
What is your advice on this. My accountant does not seem to have the answer.
Thank you.. Nancy Wickes
Category: Finance
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon Nancy. Can you provide me a bit more information? Are these revocable living trusts? In what state are you located? When you say you "own two trusts," do you mean you are the grantor, the trustee, and/or the beneficiary? Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there. I will be happy to discuss this with you by phone. I do want you to know that a phone call is a premium service and thus involves an additional charge. If that is acceptable, I'll extend the phone call option to you. Just let me know. :)