Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

Madam, Owner just recently i finish building my credit now i

Customer Question

Hello Sir/Madam,
I'm New Business Owner just recently i finish building my credit now i will like to Establishing-Corporation partnership with some companies that offer NET30/Easy Business Credit Terms for new businesses who want to purchase computer equipment?Secondly one of my advisers told me before i will deal with any company i need to make sure that company send me their CS information for reference in case they didn't deliver my goods after payment..so i need your advice how can i get any company i will open account with to send me their CS info to keep as reference and i want you to tell me steps to fellow if i want to deal with NET30 thanks!
Category: Finance
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 4 months ago.

I'm not sure what your adviser is telling you with respect to asking for a Company's "CS" before you do business with them. I don't know what the point is. You should receive the goods before you send any payment to the vendor. If anything, you will be the one that has to convince the vendor to do business with you. If you pay the invoice withing 30 days, that runs from the date of the invoice which should be the date the goods are shipped to you. Further, many of these companies, will offer 2%/10, net 30. This means that if you pay within 10 days you will receive a 2% discount, otherwise the net amount is due within 30 days.

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in...................I see that you have viewed my response.

Please let me know if I can answer any follow-up questions you may have. I am happy to answer any questions that you may have until you are satisfied with my assistance.

If you don't have any additional questions, then please remember to rate my response as that is the only way I will receive my share of the payment you have already made to the site.

Thanks very much,

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 2 months ago.

Did you experience problems with re-locating your question after I responded to it? AND/OR,

Did you by any chance experience problems with the rating system?

I ask as around the time of your question the site was having some issues in this regard and some of the ratings weren't credit to us. If that was an issue with you, perhaps you could just indicate your rating in words, hopefully good, very good or excellent. If you would take a moment to do that, customer service with credit me with responding to you and close out the question favorably.

Thanks very much,

Just checking in.....................

I'd like to close out this question before the end of the month, if possible.

I would appreciate it if you would take a moment to let me know if I can assist you further and if you would provide a rating for my responses as indicated above.

Thanks again,