Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I have my portfolio on google finance .how can I print it?

Customer Question

Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.

In Performance view.

It may be necessary to “right” click anywhere on the portfolio page, and then click print from the pop-up menu.

...

To print in Landscape orientation. Go into the printer’s preferences to switch from portrait to landscape. Explore the tabs for this setting. Only submit the actual portfolio page(s).

...

Don't submit the portfolio related news articles.

...

By the way, no matter how many pages your portfolio prints, it is only counted as ONE page for the report.

Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.

FYI, you likely already know this, you can also download your portfolio as a spreadsheet, Simply clickDownload to Spreadsheet, (I typicaly do this from the transactions view) ... haven't looked to see if it's there on the others

Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

...

If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the faces or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

JustAnswer will not credit me for the work unless you do.

...

Thank you!

Lane

I have a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in financial accounting & tax, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.