Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Thinking of starting a distillery/distribution/exportation.

Customer Question

Thinking of starting a distillery/distribution/exportation. Have a basic idea and want to know how to build a great business plan to interest investors to start the business.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Jawwaad Ahmed replied 4 months ago.

Do you need business plan and only need guideline for the making of business plan, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
All aspects of types of business I intend to open. Business plan format and how to get some of the things needed for business plan as not exactly sure what's involved in projections of possible sales for locale and target consumer. Also would like to hear of all the permits and licensing I may require. I have an Idea on some but want to be thorough and how do I get approved of permit to distribute, wholesale, warehouse, and distill ethanol alcohol for human consumption. There will be someone who knows hown to oversee operations of distillation. Are there any licenses they need or qualifications they may need to do so legally. I just want to be sure of permit being issued.