PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA
Experience:  Tax professional and business consultant for 35 years.
64119565

I'd like to know what online company of secure credit card

Customer Question

I'd like to know what online company of secure credit card or score credit card or any type of service that builds my credit score would be unlikely to decline me.
Category: Finance
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-vv9614c0- replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** favorite secured card out there is the American Express every day card or the Capitol One quicksilver card. Let me know if you have any questions.
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer I will assist.

I assume you have very low or no credit, and that a secured card is the way you want to access credit and rebuild your score. The credit score rebuild services do work, but in limited form and might not be worth the monthly charge. They typically write to creditors to legally dispute claims, and those claims that are not responded to timely are allowed to be removed from your credit scoring, which improves your score.

A secured credit card is available at a number of vendors, and those who offer the plans typically refuse almost no one. There are cards that target specific credit issues. While we can't recommend any specific vendor, I can provide the specific list of my favorites privately.

I'll post an Offer for a private chat for $5. I will post a number of options, with contact information. I won't recommend any, and will offer at least two in each credit challenge area.

Customer/p>
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.

Since I didn't hear back about my offer to assist privately, I will opt out.