Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Is it good financially to go into business?

Customer Question

Is it good financially to go into business for myself?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 5 months ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

This is little broad question. However, let me try and throw some light on this.

YES--It is certainly good and financially beneficial to go into business yourself. However, there are certain caveats. It is cent percent true that going into business is certainly more rewarding financially. But you need to possess certain skills. Since you will be starting up, you will need to be good at sales and marketing your product / services. Initially, you will need good time management skills as well as you will have to look after all functional areas yourself to begin with. Thereafter, you may hire people as well.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,