emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

What does AZ TLR mean ?? We are guardians son who has had a

Customer Question

What does AZ TLR mean ?? We are guardians for our son who has had a number of these on his BofA statement. Total of ~$700.00 this month. We just moved here to flagstaff and our son lives in an apt near by
Category: Finance
Expert:  emc011075 replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

TLR means a transaction performed by a teller. Somebody physically went to the bank and took out cash over the counter.

If you have an online access to this account you could view the withdrawal slip and who signed it.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. Thank you. Your answer helped us out.

You're welcome.

And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.