Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I have quoted a commercial client a sum total of the job. we

Customer Question

Hello.
I have quoted a commercial client a sum for the total of the job. we have agreed it will be paid in stages, he has sent me a purchase order confirming to go ahead with the job.
How do I send him a quote to pay part of the invoice. I use NCH invoicing software.
I have never dealt with commercial clients. So I am wondering do I just make him a new invoice and quote his Purchase order number in my description e.g "Part payment for purchase order xxxxxx" ?
Thanks
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 5 months ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

YES -- That would be the most simple and straight forward method. Just make out a new invoice and quote the particular purchase order number requesting for a part payment.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,