bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast
Experience:  IRS Enrolled Agent, 18+ years of experience in tax preparation with associated finance experience.

Is it good financially to go into business ?

Customer Question

Is it good financially to go into business for myself?
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have considered opening a business in my local town having to do with Do It Yourself garage.
I have seen alot of people in this community without a garage or a good enough work space to do as they want/need. I thought a business where people are allowed to bring their projects and there would be separated areas so they could do the work they need. For example right now I am working on fixing my car but with the rain I have to stop periodically so the parts don't get ruined. Or a welder needing a well ventilated area so they don't in-hail the fumes. Computers need a clean room so they can be worked on properly. This would also open a couple job opportunities, but most importantly community service opportunities for the 3 colleges here. Example a gentleman wants to build a planter box for his wife but has limited space, an engineering student would be able to help him come up with a good solution and practice his skills at the same time.I don't know what else to say.
Expert:  bkb1956 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Based on the information you provided, it appears you have a service that people need/want--a Do It Yourself Space.

That is the main objective when going into business for yourself--to make money--as well as being your own "boss."

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Expert:  bkb1956 replied 4 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to further assist you.

Best regards,