Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years

I was recently arrested .2 grams of this is my first

Customer Question

I was recently arrested for having .2 grams of mdma this is my first offense. I don't know how any of this works and I'm due in court in a week. Do I need a lawyer? I'm not sure if I can afford it
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 4 months ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

Please remain online for a while as I prepare your reply.

The best thing I would suggest you is to reach out to your New York State Bar Association. They have Public Service == known as Lawyer Referral Services. They will help you reach out to a right attorney who can help you. Please refer:

If you need free service as you might not afford, as you say, I would point you to the following organization which migh provide you with free legal help and services.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,