TaxRobin, Senior Advisor
Experience:  15 years of experience in financial advising with emphasis on tax issues.

On my Master Card I have been charged $126.24 from a company

Customer Question

On my Master Card I have been charged $126.24 from a company under the name of SysbintLoveeywserum 080###-##-####CA. There is no way I can contact this firm and I have received one package from them but this is the second they have debited my Master Card. What I would lie to know is how can I contact this company to cancel any more charges, but it is impossible. I did find their company on the Internet, but it for a lady complaining to say thye had deducted money from her account and wondered if it was a scam.
All I would like is a way to contact them to cancel any further charges. Thank you
Category: Finance
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 5 months ago.

I checked on the terms for the Love Eye Serum and found the following:

Cancel any time prior to the next shipment by calling Customer Care at 1.***-***-****

You can see the terms for yourself by using the above link.

You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.
You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 5 months ago.

Checking to see if you were able to make contact with the company yet