Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

I have done my 2015 federal taxes using Turbo Tax e-file

Customer Question

Hello,I have done my 2015 federal taxes using Turbo Tax e-file option. Two days ago I received a mail from IRS about incomplete or missing forms in e-file. It has below missing documents details.Schedule A is incomplete or missing from your return. Complete the schedule with information that supports $xxx.xx on line 40, Form 1040.
Schedule E is incomplete or missing from your return. Complete the schedule with information that supports $xxx.xx on line 17, Form 1040I owe amount to IRS and they already withdrawn from my bank a/c. The documents were submitted through e-file then how come they either received incomplete or missing forms in returns.
I want to know if I submit missing documents as mentioned in the letter that would be sufficient or I need to provide additional documents. If you want to see IRS letter I received in order to response my question then let me know I will upload it's scan copy.Thanks,
Category: Finance
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 10 months ago.

Simply send in copies of Schedules A & E, together with a copy of the letter your received to address given in the letter & follow any other instructions that they gave you. If you have any additional documentation for the items on the two lines that they indicated, you can attach that to the Schedule A or E as appropriate. That's what "with information that supports ......$..........." means.

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in...............I see that you have received my response to your question. Do you have any follow-up questions?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way I will receive my share of the payment that you have already made or what the site offers if you are a subscription customer.

Thanks very much,

...................

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 7 months ago.

Just checking in...In reviewing my "open" questions, I see that you have viewed my previous comments but have not provided a rating for me.

Is there something else I can do to satisfy you, or may I clarify anything with respect to your question?

Despite the extended time following your question & my response, I would be happy to clarify anything for you or to answer any follow-up questions you may have.

If you don't have any additional questions or comments, then I would appreciate it if you would provide a rating so that I may close out your question favorably & receive my share of the payment you made some time ago.

Thanks very much,

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 6 months ago.

Did you experience problems with re-locating your question after I responded to it? AND/OR,

Did you by any chance experience problems with the rating system?

I ask as around the time of your question the site was having some issues in this regard and some of the ratings weren't credit to us. If that was an issue with you, perhaps you could just indicate your rating in words, hopefully good, very good or excellent. If you would take a moment to do that, customer service with credit me with responding to you and close out the question favorably.

Thanks very much,

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in.....................

I'd like to close out this question before the end of the month, if possible.

I would appreciate it if you would take a moment to let me know if I can assist you further and/or if you would provide a rating for my responses as indicated above.

Thanks again,