Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

My husband receives a UK pension. First it goes to Citibank

Customer Question

My husband receives a UK pension. First it goes to Citibank NA LO, and then is deposited in US dollars to our checking account. How can I find out what fee Citibank charges for this, and the exchange rate used.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 11 months ago.
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you. Usually, that is mentioned in your statement. If that is not mentioned, it is usually that day's reference rate (Bank's exchange rate as of that particular day and date). This is the day when the US dollars are deposited in your account.I am sure this would help.You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of yourquestion.Warm Regards,If you ask the bank, they will certainly give you this detail.