Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I live in the state of New York and would like to live in a

Customer Question

I live in the state of New York and would like to live in a house rather than apartment. I am from the south and in the process of buying a home there, of which my child lives now. I started my mortgage there in 1994 and refinanced in 2000. What oppositions do I have for financial assistance in New York? I am a nurse.
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant what options do I have. Sorry.
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 1 year ago.
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.You have 2 options depending upon your current cash flow and liquidity. 1. You are paying mortgage since 1994. Further having refinanced in 2000, by now, you must have accumulated quite a decent amount of equity in your home. You can consider drawing credit on your Home Equity, use that money to go for downpayment of another house of your choice. This way, this option will help you leverage your current equity on your existing home to part finance the another home. 2. Second option would be to directly go for sale and purchase of another house other than the current one.I am sure this would help. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need more information on purchasing a home in NYC. There are other ways to find housing in ny if you make less than 100 thousand per year.
Dear Friend,Help me understand your query properly. WHAT exactly your query is ? You need help purchasing / locating a house ? OR do you need to identify proper pricing ? OR do you need help explore means of financing it ? Let me know so that I can help you better. I am sure this would help. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,