Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

Pearl Im try to transfer money to my daughters account and

Customer Question

Hi Pearl Im try to transfer money to my daughters account and i email my bank they still haven't respond back to me about the code.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: After i put submitted the information to my daughter account it said to complete transfer i have to have a CODE but i don't have it even my bank said why?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I don't honestly.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How do i get COT CODE?
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 8 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Your daughters account (the recipient)......what bank, or institution is it?For example, is it a bank like Chase or Wells Fargo or Bank of America.Is it a local Credit Union like Tucson Federal Credit Union (TFCU) or California Credit Union (CCU)Or is it an ONLINE bank like Paypal.And YOUR account (the sender).....again, what bank, or institution is it?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my daughter is banking with Wellsfargo. Myself I'm bank with First National bank of America
alrighty, so after review of FNBA online banking options.....you DO have the option to do a EFT (electronic Funds Transfer) to any other banking institution.Although, the guide does NOT specifically state HOW this is done, as a step by step.....but im pretty sure, once you are logged in to your account online to the online banking, there will be more detailed instructions.If you are having trouble with this.....I could do a screen connect with you and help you with much greater accuracy.Are you up for this?Otherwise, you will have to go INTO a branch, and get the help from the banking associates to do the transfer..You need to know the NAME of the recipient account. ExactlyThe checking or savings account number, along with the routing number.You should have all that, since it is your daughters account that you are transferring to..Let me know if you would liek to do a screen connect.....or please take a moment to rate my performance, and answer.Thank you!
FYI:First National Bank’s wire transfer cut-off time is 4:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday, for all outgoing wires,including foreign wires.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Screen connect please.
Did you get or see the Screen Connect Offer that I proposed?