Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

I want to know what Deposit Tlr Br means on a Bank stateme

Customer Question

I want to know what Deposit Tlr Br means on a Bank statement
Category: Finance
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
It means that a deposit was made by a teller (Tlr) at a particular branch (br), there should be a number following the Br.
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "ForCustomeramp;quot; in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.