Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience:  More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.

I have been trying to link my paypal prepaid mastercard as

Customer Question

i have been trying to link my paypal prepaid mastercard as my bank account and continue to have zero luck i have tried everything and need help
Category: Finance
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just AnswerAre you entering the correct and full bank account number (The routing number and the account number)?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok, here is what you should do:Since you entered the correct bank account details, you should see the name of your bank under your entry. If you can see those, click "continue". After you do that, you will be directed to a new page and it will tell you that paypal had sent 2 small amounts to your bank account and you will be required to wait for about 3 days and check your bank account, you will see two credits sent by paypal. Once you see those amounts, go back to paypal and click on "confirm bank account", this will take you to a new page where you would enter the 2 amounts and this will add the account. I also found the following link that lists the steps:,P.S. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service