Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years

I was on your site yesterday. Then I left .something like $32.00 .. Is

Customer Question

I was on your site yesterday. Then I left .something like $32.00 .. Is that for a credit check. ?l need to get some help. I don't want to borrow it for to long. And then would like to pay it back in one lump sum. Actually I need $35,000.00. I will if I can borrow the $25,000.00
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please send me your number
Expert:  Angie replied 6 months ago.
The $32.00 that you left yesterday was a deposit. This website is for you to ask questions from experts in particular fields. If you are looking for a loan, you will need to contact a lender. If you feel like you didn't understand what you were paying for, I can refer you to customer service.