Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I am filming a documentary and need to get insurance. I have

Customer Question

I am filming a documentary and need to get insurance. I have a few questions.
We will be filming principal photography from now until June. Then we will be going into post production, distribution and marketing.
We need the insurance to get filming permits...In terms of length, how long should I get insurance for - just for the period we are doing principle photography (June) or to include post production too (Oct)
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 7 months ago.
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you. As you know, submission of a Insurance so far as filming permits are concerned is a basic and mandatory requirement. Having said this, in my opinion, you should also include the post production period as well. If you have large post production work required and if that requires you to hire post production studios and need equipments for that, it is always better to include that period as well. I am sure this would help. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,