Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist

How do i make a money transfer from walmart to a nother wa

Customer Question

How do i make a money transfer from walmart to a nother walmart
Category: Finance
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hello, You can use MoneyGram at Walmart stores to schedule fast and secure money transfers to another Walmart store in the U.S. and Puerto Rico or to send money internationally to MoneyGram agent locations in over 190 different countries. You can choose 10-minute or 4-hour domestic transfers, as well as same-day international money transfers. You can see more details, here: Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.Warmest regards,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hello again, I'm just following up, to see if you found my answer helpful or if you need any additional information. Please let me know if my information was helpful. If my answer was of help to you, please take a moment to choose a positive rating so I can be recognized for my assistance. Thank you very much! Warmest wishes,Cher