Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I am ***** ***** looking at a franchise company called Dr

Customer Question

Hi I am ***** ***** looking at a franchise company called Dr smart phone
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what information is available on them
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 8 months ago.
Dear Friend,Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.What exactly you are looking for. Do you require any specific information ? The reason is generic information is available all over. They have a site as well. www.drsmartphones.com/They are also listed among several business directories with their business profile. I am sure this would help. You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question. Warm Regards,