Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I owe $5000.00 on property tax that i owe ,I own the

Customer Question

i owe $5000.00 on property tax that i owe ,I own the property free and clear the the house is value at $50,000.00 but i have not been able to borrow $10,000 with the house as collates. any suggestion. ineed help like right now.
Category: Finance
Expert:  R. Klein, EA replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your tax question today. I will work with you to find the best resolution. Please wait until we have finished the conversation before providing a rating to the answer, which it is very important.

To start off with, what state are you in? How old are you, if I may ask (as it has to do with possible resolution to this issue)?