Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Accountant
Experience:  Tax Accountant
58285678

What is my stock worth? NAYN on the OTCBB

Customer Question

Category: Finance
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 8 months ago.

Do you know what exchange is the stock traded on?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You guys researched this for me back on 8/28/07. This was a penny stock we bought back in 1990 called ResCon Technology Corp (NAYN on the OTCBB). They merged with a company called Nayna Networks Inc. back in 2004. At that time you told us it was worth 3.6 cents per share. Was wondering what it is worth today. I do not know what exchange it is on.

OK, I will research this and get back to you.

You can go to the following link to find out that info. You will need to set up an account in order to access the historical stock data info.

http://www.eoddata.com/stockquote/OTCBB/NAYN.htm

Let me know if you require further assistance with this matter. If all is clear, a positive rating of 3 or more stars is appreciated so that I can receive credit for assisting you today.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The symbol for our stock is not on this list.
.?????????

In that case, the information that bloomberg.com is correct. The ticker has been delisted. Refer to the following link;

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/NAYN:US

Ticker delisted means the following:

The removal of a listed security from the exchange on which it trades. Stock is removed from an exchange because the company for which the stock is issued, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, is not in compliance with the listing requirements of the exchange.

Unfortunately as the ticker has been delisted, it is likely that you won't be able to obtain this information.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Then how do I find info on this stock?

Without a ticker being listed, I cannot answer that question. I am not sure if you can even find out about the stock. Sorry that I can't provide you with a more favorable response.

You can try contacting the company. Contact information is found at the following link.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=613789