Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

Please I want to ask my sister had 3 kids and she want

Customer Question

Hello Please I want to ask my sister had 3 kids and she want applying for cash assistance , she was approved for Snap and medicaid before , is cash assistance same requirement because she is wondering if she should work to have this assistance .
Category: Finance
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Cash assistance has the same requirement as Snap and Medicaid. You do not have to work in order to receive cash assistance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
But we called them they told her that she required to work for certain number of hours or to be full time student to be eligible !!

They must have changed the requirements.

I have nothing else to add my post.

Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately in order to "get some money" she must "earn some money". That is their official policy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The facts are the facts. Please rate me well despite the fact being "bad or sad".

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank youOK she is start working with tutoring last week 25 hrs /week but she doesnot make enough money to pay her rent and expenses would they ask her to work an extra hours if not she might apply for it next week , for your advice ?