Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

How much will it cost me and plates $4500 vehicle in Texas?

Customer Question

how much will it cost me for registration and plates for a $4500 vehicle in Texas?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Cerecita replied 10 months ago.

Hello, Carol and welcome back to Just Answer.

The annual registration fee for a passenger vehicle (including a motor bus or private bus) or truck with a gross vehicle weight of 6,000 lbs. or less is $50.75, plus applicable fees and local county fees.

The license plates are included in your fee for vehicle registration. Here is more detailed information:

http://www.txdmv.gov/motorists/license-plates

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher