Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

, I am needing my w2
, I left company June 2015

Customer Question

Hello Pearl,
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Please tell me anything else you can so the Accountant can assist you best.
Customer: I am needing my w2 for 2015
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I left company June 2015
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

...

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial & tax advice since 1986.

...

how can I help?

...

Very quickly, the deadline for getting out W-2's was just yesterday, so it may be coming in the mail any day now.

...

But if you have reason ton believe that it will not be sent, let me know and we can go from there.

...

Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

...

I’m just checking back in to see if the W-2 showed up

...

Did my answer help? (Please let me know if you need more here)

...

If this HAS helped, I'd really appreciate your positive rating … (by using the stars or rating request on your screen) … … That’s the only way JustAnswer will credit me for the work.

...

But again, let me know if you need more,

Lane

...

Thanks

Lane