Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I need help with my FIN/571 Foundations of Corporate Finance

Customer Question

I need help with my FIN/571 Foundations of Corporate Finance class. I have seven word problems to clomplete.
below is an example of one of them.1. Your finance text book sold 53,250 copies in its first year. The publishing company expects the sales to grow at a rate of 20 percent for the next three years, and by 10 percent in the fourth year. Calculate the total number of copies that the publisher expects to sell in year 3 and 4. (If you solve this problem with algebra round intermediate calculations to 6 decimal places, in all cases round your final answers to the nearest whole number.)I can attach a word document with all the word problems to complete
Category: Finance
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 10 months ago.

There are 7 problems on the word document and I can help with all of them, but the amount offered is too low. I believe that $50 would be a fair amount. Is that ok? If yes, please advise and if you agree, I can also help you through email (more private as no one else would be able to see the solutions except you).

Please advise your deadline

Thank you