Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

I'd like to print lout form 1095c
, I registered but

Customer Question

I'd like to print lout form 1095c
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I registered but I'm not getting to screen to print. also when I registered it didn't ask for my pin #
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Financial Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 10 months ago.

If you want to print Form 1095-c, just go to the IRS.gov website and in the search bar near the top of the page

just type in "Form 1095-c" and that will take you through a couple of screens to the form & you will be able to print it from that website.

PS You shouldn't need a pin or anything else.

Just Checking In.......I see that you have seen my response; are you having any trouble with the rating system?

Do you have any questions, or may I assist your further with your question?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.

Thanks very much.

If you'd like to reach me again here at JustAnswer.com, just ask for "Steve G." at the beginning of your tax or financial question.