ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.
56108293

I ordered two wine tasting groupons and I made a mistake.

Customer Question

I ordered two wine tasting groupons and I made a mistake. They were to be both for $13.00 and can be used any day of the week. Is there anyway we can cancel the one for $11.00 and give me another one for $13.00. Please
Category: Finance
Expert:  ChrisC replied 10 months ago.

Hi Helen, my nam is Chris and welcome to JustAnswer!

Can you tell me when you made the purchase on Groupon?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OnJan. 30 I think.
Expert:  ChrisC replied 10 months ago.

Thanks, Helen.

For Local deals, this is Groupon's refund policy:

"Your voucher may always be redeemed at the merchant who issued it for at least the amount you paid for it – even if the promotional value has expired. Additionally, any unredeemed voucher may be returned to us within the first three days of purchase for a refund of the amount paid. After that three day time period, Groupon will not refund any voucher and all sales are final, unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print."

Since it appears that you are within the three day period, you should be able to get a refund but you'll need to speak with Groupon's customer support team by going to the following link:

https://www.groupon.com/customer_support

Click on About An Order and then you'll want to start a Live Chat with the customer service department. They then will be able to assist you in getting the refund, provided you are in fact still within the appropriate time period.

If you have any other questions for me on this, just le me know and I'll be happy to help. And before leaving this page, please remember to use the rating box to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service so that I receive credit for assisting you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I thought I was working with Groupon and then it was you. I can not afford the $31. that you charge and I thought it said $3. I do not feel this is fair. Companys do this to confuse us and I do not like it. I would like to have my $31. back.I will never use this again. Thank you.
Expert:  ChrisC replied 10 months ago.

I will send this over to customer service for you for a refund. Have a good day.