Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

How to read my Roth IRA statements?

Customer Question

How to read my Roth IRA statements?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 10 months ago.

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

In a typical ROTH IRA Statement, you will find the value of your portfolio, its holdings, its performance over a given period, recent transactions, etc.

I am attaching herewith a Sample Roth IRA Statement. Just go through it and try and compare with yours. It will answers all your questions.

Please check the below link for a Sample Roth IRA Statement.

http://global.morningstar.com/us/documents/SampleReports/ADV_AWO_SampleReport_AccountStatement.pdf

If you still face difficulty understanding your statement, please attach the same and send it here. I will explain it to you.

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok

Dear Friend,

Hello again. Thank you for your reply.

I believe I was able to help you. Should you have any more questions, please feel free to revert back.

In the meantime, I would request you to please positively rate our service if this helped as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you

I believe I did not convey myself properly.

If my services helped you, please leave a positive rating for the same.

If you have further questions, you may revert back at any time that is convenient to you.

Warm Regards,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Great

Dear Friend,

Hello again.

You are most welcome.

I am sure this would help.

Warm Regards,