Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

I paid 25 yrs on a Bax Global / DB Schenker insurance policy

Customer Question

i paid for over 25 yrs on a Bax Global / DB Schenker insurance policy for my son and daughter. every pay check showed a weekly deduction. Question, am I entitled to any of that now that I am no longer an employee?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 10 months ago.

I hate to say no as this seems to be an employee benefit. UNLES the policy is now in your name and YOU are responsible for the annual premiums. Otherwise it's like company healthcare that you pay for. I'll offer a call if you have more specifics.