How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2574
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had my wife on medicaid and to receive benifits, i had to

Customer Question

i had my wife on medicaid and to receive benifits, i had to sign over my house to receive benifits, i understand that the property is their's but i can live there until my death. my question is, can some one else attach this property and/or force sale of said property.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 11 months ago.

Medicaid rules are not the same in all states. In order to better assist you, please tell me what state you reside in.

Related Finance Questions