Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I pulled up my credit report because I am wanting to apply

Customer Question

I pulled up my credit report because I am wanting to apply for a mortgage in about 6 months and wanted to make sure everything was looking good. I am paying off all my credit card debt. I see that the furniture purchase I made last November (2014) is in closed status. When I made the purchase is was under a no payment/no interest for 2 years promotion. I never received a call, email or bill for this and do not have my account information. I don't know who to contact or what steps to take?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 11 months ago.

Was the two year payment on the furniture being financed by the furniture store, or a third party lender? In other words, were you making payments, or your one payment, to the store or to another party?

Thank you.