TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor
Experience:  15 years of experience in financial advising with emphasis on tax issues.
14155347

I have 21shares of lugna nigul development i got whin i was

Customer Question

I have 21shares of lugna nigul development i got whin i was born in 1961 it was recorded in my name iv sice lost papper but should be in recorders office right how much is it worth and were do i go
Category: Finance
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 11 months ago.

Hello

The posted information does not exactly match any "shares" that I have been able to access but I think you may have been asking about municipal bonds.

Municipal bonds are issued by state and local governments to raise money for public works projects.

Municipal bonds are exempt from federal, state and local taxes if you live in the issuing municipality. Municipal bonds generally pay interest twice a year.

Check with the government that issued the bonds if you are asking about City of Laguna Niguel bonds issued in 1961.

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!