TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor
Experience:  15 years of experience in financial advising with emphasis on tax issues.
14155347

Were do you go of rusian916 bear bondd from 1916 since thry

Customer Question

Were do you go for redemption of rusian916 bear bondd from 1916 since thry our honoring the rebal again if im wrong just say now if they are telle were and ill pay twice that much if not three times beforr you give me anser
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i have the coupons that goes with the bond
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Stell wating
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 11 months ago.

Hello

While it is true that Russia honored some bonds (mostly those held by French investors) back in 1996 I have found no such scheme now except a scam originating out of Nigeria.

The fraud involves the defaulted sovereign bonds of China, Mexico, and Russia, among other nations. Sometimes American railroad bonds from the 1800’s. But no matter the security used in the deception, to prosecutors and law enforcement officials alike, the scam is known as historical bond fraud.

They even say that the bonds are backed by the IMF, the World Bank, and the NYSE. This is not true.

If I find any true and legitimate honoring of these I will let you know.

If my answer addressed your question please rate below or above (let me know if you have difficulty as I believe the system changed), if you need more information reply below.