Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Financial Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

Just wondering about these "oil pension" deals. Are they

Customer Question

Customer: Just wondering about these "oil pension" deals. Are they legit, or a somebody else way of making a killing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Near as I can, I just got a ad from an investment firm, that claims they can advise, on these oil pensions whcich willo advise o financial
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Finance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: not the moment ill have to call back
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 12 months ago.

It's a scam; there's no such thing; after running you in circles (they get you to listen to their pitch), you find out that it is some convoluted situation that does not result in anything close to a "pension". I did it myself a month ago just to refresh my memory as to how it works. Actually, they capture your email & send a never ending stream of spam.

Questions?