Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Review the annual report, Inc. disclosures relating to

Customer Question

Review the annual report for Amazon, Inc. for potential disclosures relating to contingent liabilities and contingent assets. What do these disclosures suggest about the company’s potential risk? Support your response with facts from the company’s financial
statements and annual report. Include a link to those documents so that other students can reference them. Look at the annual report notes to the financial statements and describe the company’s handling of lease transactions. Does the company have significant
off-balance-sheet assets and liabilities? Would recording these assets and liabilities on the balance sheet change your view of the financial condition of the company?
Category: Finance
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

The research time needed suggests a higher price. I will post an Offer for a price bump. Accept, and I can assist tomorrow morning.

PDtax

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that $58 plus the $32
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

yes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm good. I'll pass. Thanks.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

The I'll opt out. Other experts can review your request and advise.